ecoREsource Blog

In the ever changing world of real estate it is important for buyers and seller to stay informed on what is going on. Our blog is here just for that. Learn about issues impacting the local real estate market and check out some of our new listings. Be sure to bookmark this page to stay connected.

Bozeman city water

Posted: Nov 9, 2012 by Mary Ackermann

Where does your water come from? Bozeman's delicious water comes from the watershed south of town and the south end of the Bridger Mountains. This includes Hyalite Creek which flows into Hyalite Reservoir, and Sourdough Creek which is drawn from the creek at the canyon. Both are considered surface water and the two are mixed and tested at the Sourdough water plant.  Lyman Creek is spring water which is considered a groundwater source and comes from the Bridger Range. You can access more information…

Your Town Click To View Full Post


Posted: Jul 26, 2012 by Mary Ackermann

Just fyi: All dogs and cats over 6 months of age, living inside the city limits are required to be licensed. Proof of rabies vaccination and  spay or neutering certificate required. Call 406-582-2327(Bozeman) and 406-222-2005(Livingston) for more information.

When you move from another state you have 90 days to get a Montana driver's license. A driver must be 16 years of age or have taken the driver's education class to be licensed at 15 years of age. Call 406-587-0461(Bozeman) and 406-222-4610(Livingston)..


Your Town Click To View Full Post